3 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON YOU HAVE EVER MET? WHAT FAMOUS PERSON WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO MEET?



● I have never met a famous person in my life but I want to meet famous people. For exp :The leading roles of my favorite TV series.  Because as I watch their series , I admire them more and more and I wonder their life. (Mehmet Emin İpek)



● I have never met a famous person but I would like to meet Cem Adrian. Because he has a better vocal cord than a normal person. I want to hear his live voice. He can sing songs with different tones. It is so interesting. He is also handsome. I would like a husband that looks like Cem Adrian. (Nurseza Okur)





● I have never met a famous person. However, I like football and my favorite football team is Fenerbahçe. I want to meet Alex De Souza. He is a good and successful player. When he was new in the team, I liked him, too. (Şeyda Sönmez)




● I want to meet Tupac. Because he is a rapper who is the most famous in the world. His lyrics seem to be real and I want to talk to him. But it is impossible. Maybe we can meet in another world and I will talk to him. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)






● I have never met a famous person. I want to meet the biggest captain Alex De Souza. I admire his football brain. No more words are necessary. He is ‘Alex’!! (Ramazan Çobanoğlu)



● My father lived his childhood in Kahramanmaraş.One of his friends is Yılmaz Alper. He wants to be a folk singer. Once he came to İstanbul from Maraş with his saz. He stayed in our house for a few days. He sang his songs to my family. He recorded a cassette. Although he couldn’t become famous, he is known by Maraş people. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)


● I would like to meet Einstein. Because he was one of the most intelligent person in the world. He wrote his name in history. If he were alive, I would try to understand his ideas. (Seda Erdoğan)






● I met Ahmet Şerif İzgören. I am interested in his books and his lectures. I think he is successful. A few months ago, he came to Sakarya University to give a lecture and I went. He influenced me. After the lecture, I went near him and we had a chat. I have got a book which was signed by him. I enjoy reading his book and I enjoy listening to his lectures. (Ayşegül Durur)



● When I was ten years old, I met Ayça Abana, who used to play in Hayat Bilgisi,  in a book fair. I bought her book and she autographed it. I chatted with her. After I chatted with her, I left the book fair. I would also like to meet Baış Manço. He was a different and a good person but he died. Besides, I wanted to meet Jim Carrey. Because he is funny and crazy. (Büşra Demir)




● I have never met a famous person. I would like to meet George Hagi, who was one of the most important players. He won the UEFA cup for us. Therefore I would say Hagi: ‘I appreciate your playing with us. Thank you for everything Hagi. You are always in our hearts.’ (Ali İzzet Damar)





● I haven’t met a famous person so far. But I would like to meet a famous person. Because it may be a big memory for me. But this person must be really famous. For exp: If I meet Madonna, it will be very memorable and unforgettable. (Pınar Demir)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder