1 Mart 2012 Perşembe

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, HOW WELL DO YOU SING?



5 point is ideal for me. I think my voice is not bad. When I sing in the dormitory, my friends say ‘Shut up!’. I don’t understand them but I start again. I don’t care. I love music. I go to bed at midnight. I listen to the radio for 30 or 60 minutes. It’s cool! (Kutay Erözcan)



●I take 7 points. Of course it depends on the song. Although my voice is bad in some of the songs, generally my voice is good. Especially my voice isn’t enough for energetic songs and I can’t sing. I like singing forever. (Melikenur Balıkçı)



I like to listen to music. Therefore, I like singing, too. But I don’t prefer that in public. I would rather sing when I am alone or with my friends. I usually like to listen to English songs. When I listen to English songs, I look at their lyrics. I sing with the music. When I sing with my friends, we look funny and nice. Then, taking point (like in a contest) isn’t important to us. Unlike everybody, if you like to sing, it doesn’t matter! ( Samiha Yanık)


● I can’t sing well. When I am alone, I love to sing. I am dancing while I am singing. Singing makes me happy. Of course everything is beautiful alone. I have to admit that I sing really badlyL (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)



I don’t like singing in public. When I’m alone at home, I sing. I think my voice isn’t good,it is not bad either, yet I like listening to music. (Hilal Karakaş)

●My voice is very bad. Only I sing in the shower. So if you see me singing, you will run away. Everybody knows that my voice is the worst in the world. (Ömercan Pekteş)

●I always sing but only in the stadium. Unfortunately I don’t know how I sing most of the songs. Actually I don’t mind. Listening is enough for me. (Can Kartal)



●Crow voice is better than my voice. I like humming but I can’t sing a song. If I sing song, what will singers do? I think my point is three. (Fatih Bakkal)


●My point is 1. My voice is very bad. If I enter a song contest, they will eliminate me at first. But I like singing. I listen to music a lot. I listen to all kinds of music. (Hilal Yılmaz)



●I love to sing. My friends say that my voice is nice. But I can’t venture. When I sing alone, it doesn’t matter. This is enough for me.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)




 I believe that one day I will sing a song to everybody. I’m just jokingJ I’m sure everybody will run away. Unfortunately, I am bad at singing. But I like singing while I am making up. Therefore my roommate has to listen to me. I am very sorry for her. My dear roommate is my only fan. (Ayşe Sadi)



● I learn how to play the guitar. Therefore, I sometimes sing songs. Besides I do karaoke in www.karaoke.party.com and I also improve my English. I meet English or American people. My favorite songs are Valerie, Back to Black, Rehab and Snow. I advie listening to 'The Kooks.' (Büşra Soltan)



●Everybody says to me that I sing badly. I know this. I have been singing since 1996. If the scale had negative numbers, I could win but from a positive point of view. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)


●I will be in 5. Because I don’t know how to sing. When I am alone at home, I listen to music very loudly. Besides I accompany the music. (Merve Malçok)

●My voice isn’t good enough to sing. In fact, I tried singing in the past, yet I understood that I couldn’t sing well.  Anyway, I’m not interested in singing. It is singers’ job. But of course all of them aren’t good. For exp: I am better than somebody that is a singer.(I will give example but I don’t want to give name in order not to be rude.) I am sure you will agree with me, am I right? (Taha Genç)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder