8 Mart 2012 Perşembe

WHAT FOOD ITEMS HAVE YOU EATEN SO FAR TODAY??


●I woke up at 11 am and I ate cheese, egg, tomatoes and olives at breakfast. I ate soup, chick pea , rice and yoghurt for dinner in the dormitory. Then I ate wafer and popcorn at night and drank tea. (Pınar Demir)


● In the morning I went to a doctor because I have had a pain in my knee for weeks. I didn’t eat anything so that I would get tested. After getting tested, I went to my cousin in order to eat something. I ate some eggs and sausages. Then I went to school, I didn’t eat anything there. I just drank a carton of cherry juice and a bottle of water. When I returned my house, I had dinner. First, I ate some lentil soup. After that I tasted stuffed leaves. Finally, I ate chicken with béchamel sauce and some rice. Those were really deliciousJ (Nurseza Okur)



● In the breakfast, I ate classic things for exp. cheese, egg, salami and olive.I can’t eat so much before I get awaken.After class, I went to refectory and menu of the day included lentil soup, chicken saute and tulumba.After I ate all of these, I went to dormitory.I ate meatballs-rice, and drank cucumber-yoghurt. ( Ramazan Çobanoğlu ) 




●I ate olives, cheese and tomatoes for breakfast. After I went school, I ate Combo and drank tea in the canteen. After I left school, I went to McDonald’s with my friends. I ate a hamburger. When I went to the café with my friends, I drank tea. After I went to the dormitory, I ate rice and bean and then I slept. (Büşra Demir)





● I had breakfast. I drank tea. I ate a boiled egg, cheese and olives.(Tuğçe Şenbaş)



●Yesterday while I was going to cafeteria, my father came and I was surprised.After that, we went to refectory.We ate soup, chicken and tulumba.We went to AKM and I took my certificate.We played 52 and I saw off my father.And this morning I ate potatoes, salami etc.That’s all.( Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


● I ate cheese, bread ,olives and egg in the morning. I drank tea. After that, I went to school. After first lesson, I and my friends bought sage tea. But we didn’t drink tea. Because second lesson started. We left school. I went to McDonald’s with my friends. I ate a chicken burger and I drank ice tea. (Şeyda Sönmez)




● I am writing this letter (??) at 9 o’clock am. So I haven’t eaten anything yet. I will eat bread, honey and egg for breakfast and I will order chicken iskender from Sevgili Döner. (Batuhan Potur)



●I had breakfast. Then I had lunch. I ate chicken sauté with French fries. I ate these in the dining hall. It was one of the most delicious meals I had ever eaten there.I ate lentil soup. I ate syrup-soaked pastry (tulumba). It was fresh and crunchy. I ate dinner when I came home. I ate sarma and drank ayran. (Seda Erdoğan)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder