7 Mart 2012 Çarşamba

WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD THROW AWAY, BUT CAN'T?





I have a lot of things that must be thrown away. But because I get used to using them , I can’t throw away. If it is necessary to give example, playing computer games. I must get rid of this. I know that there are more important things to do than playing computer. It is a bad thing to notice that and keep doing. ( Taha Genç)

I want to throw money to the moneybox everytime but I can't. Therefore, I can't save money and I can't buy anything what I want. Thanks to credit card I don't have to save money.(Ali Coşkun)


● I can’t throw away empty perfume bottles. I like them. I don’t want to harm the environment. Therefore I keep them. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)




● The pots and pans in our kitchen are never thrown away. My mother uses everything. If we go for a picnic, we can use the ones which are necessary. (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)

●I don’t throw my old toys.They are my childhood memories. I never throw my shoe boxes. I hide them. When I buy a new phone, I don’t throw my old phone.( Fatih Bakkal)

●I want to throw away  my diary , but I can’t throw it away. It’s valuable for me. However, I’m afraid that somebody might read it. Therefore, I will throw it away. (Büşra Soltan)

● Two years ago, I was in the high school. We joined the football tournament.We had been the champion the year before. We wanted to be the champion again. It was our final match. We started playing. I missed the second goal. I was very unhappy. I had to but I couldn’t and the match finished. We won the match by penalty shoots and we were the champion again. ( Kutay Erözcan)

● I never think of throwing something away. Because they are valuable for me. If they aren’t valuable for me, I throw them . (Ömercan Pekteş)

●I have never collected absurd things. I have never had such a habit. But I am interested in preparing varios birthday cards for my speaicl friends. Therefore, when I see interesting and nice things  around me, I take and use them in my cards. When my friends see them , they are surprised. By the way, they like and hide them.If there is something private  and worth saving, I will collect them. (Samiha Yanık)

●I am a materialist.  I hide everything. For exp: tickets, notes, and notebooks. My father always says ‘Your room is like a garbage dump.’ However, I don’t mind. I don’t want to throw away anything. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder