27 Mart 2012 Salı

HOW MANY HOURS DO YOU SPEND ON YOUR COMPUTER EACH DAY? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND 'SURFING' THE WEB?



● I know that I can use the computer on condition that I don’t spend my time a lot. Some parents don’t want to buy a computer for their children lest the children waste most of their time playing computer games, like my parents. Furthermore, the children who have a computer get used to playing or using the computer. Maybe I’m not used to playing but I can be used to it. I usually read the news and look at the Facebook. (Taha Genç)


●  This year I have left my computer but not forever, just for a year. My computer was always close at hand and I just took it for granted. I made a deal with my computer. I won't leave it anymore. All I know is I love my computer. Next year, I will lie in my bed with my computer. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)



● I'm not interested in technology but I like spending time on the internet. I usually look at imdb to follow movies and series. I rarely enter the facebook. However, I don't spend too much time. In addition ,I read newspaper and play game. I have membership in EkşiSözlük. I like reading the entries.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)




● There are five websites which I surf a lot. (forumdonanimhaber.com, facebook, twitter, hoxball.com and youtube) I spend one or two hours on my computer. I usually play games because I don’t have internet connection in the dormitory. When I am home, I surf a lot. I spend more than 3 hours surfing. I chat with some people or watch videos. I download movies or series.  (Kutay Erözcan)

●I use computer each day. But I have never calculated how much time I spend within a day. When there is an important match on TV, before the match , I look at sport websites which mention the match of day. If I wanna watch funny videos, a tv programme, an old match or listen to music, youtube is opened. If I wonder something which I don't know ,I don't have to say the website which I enter. I don't have a favorite website. But I like some of them. I spend approximately 4 hours on internet per day. (Can Kartal)



●I visit facebook most of the time..I think it is the best. It helps me be social. Then I visit markafoni. I caught up in markafoni:) Third, I visit the movie sites .I think they are very useful:) (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)




●The amount of time when I am in front  of the  computer might change .. Sometimes I can not stop. I can spend most of my time  during  a day or  some days. I spend  some of my time in front of the computer when I  visit a site that is suitable for my mood.  (Samiha Yanık)


●Hmmm..it varies.. I can honestly say I no longer count. On some days, I can say 12 hours(+), on other days I can say 8 or less. Some days I only turn it on once or twice depending on what I do that day. OK. This is very bad because it makes me antisocial. However, I am happy. It has many advantages. I think the biggest advantage is ordering food via the internet. I can’t live a day without internet. I listen to music, play games, and I visit Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Deviantart, Karaokeparty , forums..etc all the good stuff. Of course I always watch my favourite youtube videos as a guest. Internet has been a part of my every day life. I can stay awake all night long just to surf the net. My laptop is definitely suffering because of long hours. The internet has taken over our lives and now everything is at our fingertips. (Büşra Soltan)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder