25 Mart 2012 Pazar

A MIRACLE IN A GLASS


●Julia Carter: Everybody must be careful. If you don't want to lose money , you keep away from miraculous things . There are a lot of advertisements about diets. For exp: You will get rid of fatty tissues!' and ' You will be thin and beautiful' . You shouldn't believe them. Although I am fat, I don't believe anybody. Dr.North was the most different man I had ever seen. After I had met him, I realized that he wasn't different from the other people..(Ayşegül Durur)

●Julia Carter: When I went to the office , I got so confused. I didn’t know what to say. Mr.North’ s liquid surprised me. I couldn’t believe such a miracle. No one can ever lose weight with a liquid. If you want to lose weight, you should do sport and diet.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


Julia Carter :I felt a little apprehension before going to Dr.North. When I saw his photos, I got relieved. However, I understood that I had made a mistake after I talked to him. Because his method is wrong and isn’t healthy. In addition, it is very expensive. And it is absurd! If I do exercise and eat healthy food, I can lose weight. (Şeyda Sönmez)


●Julia Carter: A few days ago, I went to a doctor in order to get rid of my weight. The doctor, Dr.North , gave me a drink and he added  "If you drink this diet nectar, you can eat whatever you want" . I was overcome with joy because I love eating :) Then, I realized that he avoided saying the disadvantages, the ingredients of the diet nectar and the cost. When I asked about the cost, he said that my weight was more important than the cost. Then, I said that I was on a budget, and he kicked me out. I was disappointed. It seems that he just wants money. I don't trust the dieticians anymore. If you want to be successful about something, you must trust yourself. I started exercising and eating healthy food. I believe that I'll be more beautiful than Lucille who saw me out J (Nurseza Okur)


 ●Smoker's Report by Dr.North: Do you really want to give up smoking without any pills, drugs and gums. Of course you want. But there is no way like this. You have to use drugs. Actually it is a powder which helps you to give up smoking. Keep reading and give up damn smoking. Mr. J. had tried to stop smoking since he was younger.Keep reading and give up damn smoking. Mr. J. had tried to stop smoking since he was younger.
"I started to smoke in high school due to my friends, they always ignored and casted me out. I thought how I could be friends with them. Then, one of them passed a cigarette to me. I considered if I took it, I would be cool and friend with them like most of the high schoolers. I didn't notice that I was making a mistake." One day Mr. J. saw an advertisement. He had been smoking for about 20 years and he knew that he shouldn't smoke anymore. He tried plenty of methods to give up smoking but he couldn't make it. Finally he tried this powder that was in an advertisement. Next, he managed it, he didn't smoke anymore."I had really hard times. I always wanted..." This was his last words. While we were interviewing, he had a heart attack and died. So he tried a lot, he thought he caught happiness. However, he passed away. Eventually, don't limit yourself! Never mind this stuff. Live the way you can feel better.(Ali Coşkun)


●Hi. I'm Dr.North. I will tell you something. Recently, a woman whose name was Julia came to my office and we talked about my diet schedule. She was influenced by me. Customers always want to buy something cheap. She liked my ixir and she asked: ''How much is this?''. I told her and then she was shocked by the price. I think this shouldn’t matter if you lose weight. If you don't like my style or my ixir price you don't have to buy it. I just do my job. I don't want to break any hearts. I earn money there. You can do whatever you want but you can not improve my plan or refute my technique. See you my customer…. or who the hell are you ? (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


●Julia Carter:We might make wrong decisions towards our aim in excitement .For a moment, using the drugs might be wise, but, everyone should know it is nothing else but damage for our health. Why do we try this way when there are healthy ways? (Samiha Yanık)

●Julia Carter:When I saw Dr.North for the first time, I thought that he was handsome and very polite. After that we talked about his diet nectar. He talked very convincingly .But when we talked about nectar's cost, I realized that he put on an act. Because when I said that I couldn’t afford the diet, he officially drove me away. I think he squeezes money out of people.  (Pınar Demir)

●The Secret of the Glass by Dr.North: My glass includes vitamins and proteins which are enough for a person within a week. Besides , when you drink a glass , you feel yourself full .No matter what you eat ,you don't put on weight. Because thanks to my glass, you can't eat much. If you want to become thin easily, you mustn't be afraid of spending your money. This glass which is produced by technology will make you happyJ (Can Kartal)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder