27 Mart 2012 Salı

WHO IS THE JOLLIEST PERSON YOU KNOW?DESCRIBE HIM OR HER.


●Adem Abi is the jolliest person I have ever seen.Adem Abi is a carefree man. For example: when I go to school , Adem Abi is sleeping then when I come back, he is sleeping again.I say: What are you doing in bed whole day Adem Abi?Adem Abi says: A man who was sleeping died and other man who was not sleeping died too. I say: Don't make me lough Adem Abiiii :D:DAdem abi is snappy as he is from Rize. He is an original man. He has original words and sentences. Fortunately our room has him. If we didn’t have him, we wouldn't be happy. Thanks Adem abi :D :D(Ali İzzet Damar)

● Tansu Tunçel is the jolliest person I’ve ever known.  He and his cousins ,  Ömür Cedimağar and Volkan Öge, shot a movie which is called ‘Patlak Sokaklar Gerzomat’. The film is so amusing. A few years ago, I watched their videos on Youtube. They sang French songs by changing the sounds into Turkish. They made me laugh. Then, they shot short movies which are called ‘Patlak Sokaklar’.  I can’t help laughing these movies. After that, they shot ‘Patlak Sokaklar Gerzomat’. They are really successful. On the other hand, Tansu Tunçel have been composing funny tweets since 2009. I always enjoy his humorous tweets. (Nurseza Okur)

●Of course Cem Yılmaz. He is the funniest man I’ve ever seen. He is short but his jokes are huge.  He has a big working brain. Everywhere he can make jokes. If you don’t laugh at him or smile, you must die. He always wears black and he hasn’t any hair. He has a different moustache. So he is like an ordinary person. He smokes three packages of cigarettes every day. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

●Cem Yılmaz is the jolliest person I have ever known. His jokes are very successful because he has a lot of knowledge. Consequently, a lot of people laugh at his jokes. In fact he is a very clever man and he knows how to make people laugh. If you watch Cem Yılmaz , you will certainly laugh. The opposite is impossible. (Seda Erdoğan)

● Charlie Chaplin is the funniest person I’ve ever known. His films are masterpieces. We are so lucky that we have Charlie Chaplin. (Batuhan Potur)

● Tolga Çevik is the jolliest person I’ve ever seen. Because he always makes jokes of high quality like my English teacher. ( edit: you bet??) Emre Tekin


●Tolga Çevik is the jolliest person I know. He is a comedian. But he is different from other comedians in our country. Because he has  different methods. He is a clever man and his jokes capture his intelligence. (Pınar Demir)

●My sister is the jolliest person I know. She is my first friend. Therefore my best memories are lived with her. Although we sometimes fight, we are very amused. Because even fighting with her is funny. In my opinion, she is the best person who makes me have fun. (Şeyda Sönmez)

●Aunt Zeynep is the jolliest person I have ever seen. She is my mother’s friend as well as she is our neighbor. She is smart and incredible. When I want to laugh, I go to her. She makes everybody laugh yet she doesn’t laugh. When I am with her, I get rid of my depressive mood. Even though she has got a lot of problems, she is an entertaining person. (Ayşegül Durur)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder