28 Mart 2012 Çarşamba

SNAPPY ANSWERS


-If I were a plant, I would be ultricularia. (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)
-If I could stop time , I would spend more time with my deceased sister. (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)
- If my cell phone fell in the toilet, I would flush the toilet and  say Bye bye. (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)
-If I had three wishes; I would wish that I could fly, I would have such a wonderful sound.I would go everywhere abroad. (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)
-If I discovered a new Island ,I would wish its name to be ‘Sincere’ .(Ayşe Gizem Sadi)



-If I spoke any other languages, I would like to speak Spanish.Because I do love speaking Spanish  but I can’t manage to speak Spanish.(Mehmet Emin İpek)
-If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, I would help my friends. (Mehmet Emin İpek)
-If I were a bird, I would like to  fly to the top of the earth. (Mehmet Emin İpek)
- If I were at home at night and I heard a noise in my flat that seemed to be footsteps, I would panic and open all the lights and try to forget the noise. (Mehmet Emin İpek)
If you had one wish , I would wish for limitless wishes. (Mehmet Emin İpek)



-If one song described my life,  it would be 'Here comes to rain again'. I listen to this song in order to find myself. Besides, this song is recovered by Hypnogaja.
-If I were invisible I could ignore everybody. Because, if you share, life is good :D 
or I could irritate the people I dislike.
-If I discovered a new island
, its name would be 'chocolate’. I think this name is attractive and pretty. 
-If I were given three wishes .,  I suppose I would wish for health , happiness and  money 
-If ı were a super hero, I would Superwoman ( to be human isn’t enough, already isn’t enough , sometimes you have to be a superwoman  superwoman :) ) (MFÖ)        
Ezgi Koyuncu


-If I had one wish, I would want limitless wish.(Emre Tekin)
-If I had only 24 hours to live, I would sleep.(inception) (Emre Tekin)
-If I woke up in bed and saw a huge spider walking over I, I would ignore the spider.(Emre Tekin)
-If my cell phone fell in the toilet, I would flush the toilet.(Emre Tekin)
-If electricity weren't invented yet, when the teacher asked me why I didn’t do my homework, I would say that  the electricity was gone:) (Emre Tekin)


-If I had the chance to meet a famous person, he would be M.K Atatürk because he is the most successful leader in history. (Pınar Demir)
-If I had one wish, I would wish to say 'I will never say I wish'  till the end of my life. (Pınar Demir)
-If I listened to only one song for the rest of my life,I would choose 'Nothing Else Matters'. (Pınar Demir)
-If I were abducted  by aliens, I wouldn't tell anybody because if I told it, nobody would believe me. (Pınar Demir)
-If I had to choose, I would choose to give up hearing because if I gave up sight, I would wonder what people who I saw looked like. (Pınar Demir)


-If one song described my life, I would hide the name of the song in myself.(Samiha Yanık)
 -If I discovered a new island, I would use the name of the emotions I felt during the journey. (Samiha Yanık)
 -If I were in the bank and somebody started to hold up the bank, I wouldn’t know how to show bravery. (Samiha Yanık)
 -If I were a bird, there would be no place to go. (Samiha Yanık)
 -If I could be a character from a movie, I'd be the character of life,I wouldn’t be a character  of a movie. (Samiha Yanık)


-If I were a colour,I would be red. Because, It is spectacular. Just like afterglow. And I love this colour.(Şeyda Sönmez)
-If I had to lose an arm or a leg, I would choose regrettably leg. Because, If I had arms , I could give a hug  to someone who comforts me. (Şeyda Sönmez)
-If I could choose to live anywhere in the world, I would prefer to live in the Italy. But I would rather live here with my loved ones. (Şeyda Sönmez)
-If I were a fruit, I would be strawberry. Because It is a summer fruit. (Şeyda Sönmez)
-If I were down on your luck, I wouldn't seek the advice of a palm reader. (Şeyda Sönmez)


-If I could stop time, I wouldn't start again.(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

-If I had only 24 hours to live, I would turn into a butterfly.(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

-If I had the chance to change one thing about yourself, first I would change your mind. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

-If I were a monster,I could take Ajdar's voice. Because it is the worst voice I have ever heard. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


-If my cell phone fell in the toilet, I would be happy to buy a new one.(Ali Coşkun)
-If I were King of Britain, I would change the traffic lane. (Ali Coşkun)
-If I were God, I would create a website and add a link so that I would transmit the messages to my servants. (Ali Coşkun)
-If I could stop time, I would stop the time when the summer came. I am tired of cold weather. (Ali Coşkun)
-If  I had a chance to go to the moon, I would go.(Ali Coşkun) Purpose, get used to our foot ( Fatih Terim)


-If I were a bird, I would fly from Galata Tower to The Madien's Tower.(Seda Erdoğan)
-If I were going to die tomorrow, I would embrace all the people who I love. (Seda Erdoğan)
-If I had the chance to have dinner with anyone dead, I would chose my grandfather or grandmother. Because I have never seen them both. (Seda Erdoğan)
-If I could be a character from a movie, I would be a chevalier.Because chevaliery is magnificent. (Seda Erdoğan)--If I could only see three people rest of my life, they would be my mother, my father and my older sister. (Seda Erdoğan)


-If I were a plant,I would be lotus. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)
-If I asked God  one question,I would ask the reason why it all started. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)
-If I were a monster,I would be Cookie Monster. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)
-If I were a hotdog and you were starving, I couldn't eat myself. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)
-If I had one wish,I would want to be happy forever.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


-If I spoke any other language, I would speak Spanish.(Ömercan Pekteş)
-If I travelled back in time, I would go to my birthday. (Ömercan Pekteş)
-If the U.S. attacked North Korea, World War II would begin. (Ömercan Pekteş)
-If I got into a traffic accident, I would call 112 or SOS. (Ömercan Pekteş)
-If I had one wish, I would wish to get back to the beginning. (Ömercan Pekteş)


-If I was given a chance to go to the moon,I would go . I would look whether the moon has some water.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)
-If electricity weren't invented yet, I would sleep early.
(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)
-If I had the chance to live somewhere, I would live in "Bora Bora Islands".(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)
-If I travelled back in time, I would go to 6 November 2002.
(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)
-If I were able to do a job, I would be an architect.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)



-If I had only one wish,I would wish that I can have thousands wishes.(Nurseza Okur)
-If one song described my life, it would be "Cem Adrian-Bana Ne Yaptın?" :)) (Nurseza Okur)
-If I were a colour,I would be white.I adore this colour because it makes me peaceful. (Nurseza Okur)
-If I asked God any one question,I would ask when he'll take me his side..(Nurseza Okur)



-If my spouse cheated on me, I would divorce her.(Fatih Bakkal)
-If electricity weren't invented yet, facebook wouldn't exist. (Fatih Bakkal)
-If I went to the toilet and then discovered that there was no paper, I could swear. (Fatih Bakkal)
-If my cell phone fell in the toilet, I would press the siphon. (Fatih Bakkal)
-If I had only 24 hours to live, I would kiss anyone who comes in front of me. (Fatih Bakkal)


-If I didn't have enough money to get the bus home ,I could do sport a bit. CAN KARTAL
 -If I were given one million-dolars, I would buy what I want. CAN KARTAL
 -If I were invited to have tea with the Queen of England , I would say 'No, thanks'. CAN KARTAL
 -If I were a color,I would be dark blue to seem good near yellow. CAN KARTAL
 -If I were going to a deserted island and could only take three things with me, I would take a ship, enough food and someone who I want. CAN KARTAL

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder