8 Mart 2012 Perşembe

USING ONLY ONE WORD PER PERSON WHAT WAS YOUR IMPRESSION OF EACH PRESENT WITH YOU KNOW?


●I am very prejudiced. Since I don’t know people, I keep my distance. After I met her, I kept my distance. But now Betül is a very good friend of mine. But sometimes she bites my head offJ(Ömercan Pekteş)



●When you see someone first, what may you think about him or her? Only you may talk about their image. In your opinion, she is beautiful or not. But it changes according to another one. A single word is not enough for explaining her. The best way is recognizing well. (Can Kartal)


● The person sitting next to me is Ömercan. I first found him a little bit serious. Then I realized that he enjoys talking. I get along well with Ömercan. I think he is a good person. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)


● Büşra is sitting next to me. When I saw Büşra for the first time, I thought she was a very sympathetic girl. And I didn’t make a mistake. Büşra is a sypathetic and funny girl, indeed. I love herJ (Melikenur Balıkçı)


●  Ayşe likes the colour red. She has a red T-shirt, and a red scarf. She is older than other pupils. She is very lovely. She said ‘Hello’ when she came to the class. But nobody answered her. Because the school had just started. Therefore, nobody talked to each other. (Büşra Soltan)


● When I came to school, I first saw him. He looked like intelligent and well-behaved. He is also a computer engineer like me. In time, I understood that he is really intelligent but he isn’t well-behaved. Do you wonder him? ( I’ve already guessed it:) His name is Ali. (Fatih Bakkal)




● I have no bias (preconception) about people. Sometimes a bad-looking person can go bad or may be the opposite. But sometimes a little speech implies something about some people. But I can’t say that about someone who is sitting next to me. I can just say that she is crazy.She has a young soul. Besides, her imaginary world is wide (broad).I hope she will always laugh in her life like now. (Samiha Yanık) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder