1 Mart 2012 Perşembe

WHAT KIND OF MOVIES DO YOU MOST ENJOY? WHY?



●Usually action films interest me. Who stars in the movie which I watch and like is important for me. Because, I look for those actors when I choose a new movie. I love kinds of action. I love motion. Adrenaline should be created for a fantastic life.(Can Kartal)


● I like comedies and action movies. Because comedy films are so funny. Action films are very active and alive. My favorite films are The Godfather and Pianist. I dislike dramas. They are very boring and sad. (Necati Demircan)


● I always watch horror, adventure and action movies. I don't watch any other movies. I don't know what kind of movies I watched but I think the most beautiful movie I have ever watched is Limitless. ( İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)



●I enjoy watching comedy and romance because while I am crying, I can smile. I am so emotional. I also like criminal movies. I have always liked to combine pieces since my childhood. For example I am interested in Sherlock Holmes. Its story arc (plot) is very amazing. ( Nurseza Okur)



● I prefer thrillers and action movies. I get excited and they affect me. They are very fluent.  While I watch them, I am not bored. I think that I am the leading character in the film. (Merve Malçok)



●I like to wonder things. So criminal and adventurous films encourage me to watch. Besides, I enjoy sci-fi films which aren’t absurd. I hate horror films. I am frightened and sometimes evil characters visit my dreamsL ( Mehmet Emin İpek)



●  I like watching comedy films. Because I like laughing while watching TV or films. I don’t understand why they go to dramas. I think that we should watch comedies.( Ömercan Pekteş)




● I prefer sci-fi movies. Because they expand my horizon and point of view.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)



● I love to watch movies of action and adventure. If they include spy, they catch my attention. I love to solve hidden events. Besides, I can add animation and comedy movies to my favorites. I sometimes prefer horror films and thrillers. They make me awake, but somebody must be near me when I watch that. (Samiha Yanık)




●I don’t remember how many movies I have watched. I don’t like just one type of movies. I choose films according to my mood. However, I have some favorite films which I recommend watching. (Şeyda Sönmez)







●My favorite movies are action movies. Because they are very exciting. When I watch action movies, I feel as is I am in the movie. Also I like war films. Because they have influential scenes. Especially, I am crazy about fight scenes with swords. My favorite movies are The Last Samurai, Braveheart, Gladiator and Troy. I am not tired of watching these movies. (Seda Erdoğan)



●  My favorite free time activity is watching movies. I can watch for hours. I have many favorite films. One of these is The Lord of The Rings. Because its plot and effects are magnificent. LOTR came out in 3 parts. It was adapted from a book. Another favorite film is The Shawshank Redemption. It is one of the best films I’ve ever seen. Such movies are worth watching.( Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)




●I always watch every kind of movies. But I like movies which have a mystery. For exp V for Vendetta. The movies resemble me because I am a mystery,too.(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)



● I enjoy watching movies with my mother. I like comedy, horror, thriller, sci-fi and action movies. I also watch series. I have to watch foreign movies to improve my English. Watching movies makes people social. (Fatih Bakkal)


● I love watching films. I love all kinds of movies.Every kind, every film has a different world in them.(Batuhan Potur)



● I watch all types of movies except horror movies. I think that they are ridiculous. I usually watch action and romantic comedies. I also like fantastic movies and thrillers. My favorite movies are Leon ,The professional, 50 First Dates, The Prestige, Frequency , I am Legend etc. I often choose movies according to its subject. ( Ali Coşkun)


●I watch all kinds of films except horror films but I generally watch comedies and adventure movies. My favorite films are Stardust, Immortals and The Three Muskeeters. I Watch these kinds of films. Because I enjoy and get excited. I want to watch horror films but I am affected so much.Therefore, I mustn’t watch horror films.(Büşra Demir)


●I like comedy films. I have a good time watching them. Sometimes other films are bombastic. But comedy films are not. Actually I watch other films but when they are realistic. On the other hand, my favorite Turkish comedian is Tolga Çevik. He is really successful. (Pınar Demir)



● I usually like all kinds of movies. But I dislike romantic comedies. Because I find them boring and nonsense. I think movies should teach something to me. If movies don’t give me any information, I waste time watching them. I like movies which are based on true stories more than other kinds of movies. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)



● I like all kind of movies but I don’t like dramas and love stories. They are boring. I don’t watch them. Action movies are my favorite. I have watched a few movies until now. Moreover, some movies have surprising endings. It is interesting and I love this. For exp: Leonardo Di Caprio’s movies such as Inception, Shutter Island etc. (Kutay Erözcan)




●I like adventure movies because it amuses me when I watch. I live in a dormitory in Sakarya. So I don't do anything, I'm so bored that I watch a lot of films. My favorite films are adventure films.(Ali İzzet Damar)



● I like dramas. The Shawshank Redemption is my favorite film. When I sink into despair, I watch this film. Because it is very different and effective. When I don’t know what to do for my life, I watch the Shawshank Redemption. I watch this film again and again. It encourages me. I also watch comedy films. They are very entertaining. When I am not happy, I watch a comedy film, and then I become happy. (Ayşegül Durur)



● Watching movie is absolutely for me. However, some films make me feel depressed. My favorite films are Black swan, Inception, Fight Club, Amelie and Immortals.(Büşra Soltan)


2 yorum:

  1. Hi. I am Dr.Larabee. I haven't got any work so I had written 'bee' on google and come here. I know that you watch my film. Did you know its a real story ? I like this site. I read Alican sencentes and i decided to he is not funnyboy. Guldurmedi be alican

    YanıtlaSil