10 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD THROW AWAY, BUT CAN'T?



● People are perishable. Born, grow and die. My friends, my family will die like everyone. I used to want to throw dead people’s stuff. But now I don’t want because they remind me of those people. All I want to throw is my socks. Because they smell badJ Besides I want to throw who doesn’t look back..(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

● I don’t have a problem like this. When I want to throw, I throwJ (Emre Tekin)


● Three years ago, I and my family moved to İstanbul. That’s why I had to change my high school. Then, I continued my education in a new high school.But, I couldn’t throw away my first high school’s uniform. Because I lived through a lot of memories with my best friends when I wore that uniform. It is important to me. Thus, I didn’t think of throwing away.(Seda Erdoğan)
● My bed in İstanbul was very old. One day my father’s sister and my mother’s sister sat on my bed. My bed was damaged by them because they were very fat. My father said to my mum ‘Because of your sister’ . My mum said to my father ‘Because of your sister’ J Despite being old, I still liked my bed. Yesterday my father called me and he said ‘I threw away your and your sister’s bed. I bought a new bed for your sister. And I asked ‘Did you buy a new bed for me?’, he said ‘No! Because you don’t live in İstanbul anymore…’ Now I miss my bed .In good timed and bad times in sickness and in health..I took a rest, slept, imagined, cried in my bed…(Tuğçe Şenbaş)

● I bought a tracksuit last year. I liked it. But my friend spilled some ink on it. The tracksuit was washed but it became stained. Now I can’t wear it and I should throw it away but I can’t. ( Pınar Demir)

● I have old clothes which I can’t throw. My mother usually says ‘I don’t understand why you don’t give your old clothes to the others.’ However, I avoid giving. Although it is old, it is mine. (Şeyda Sönmez)

It isn't difficult to throw something for me but I didn't throw a present that someone gave to me. The gift was a "buji keyring".It was such an interesting gift that it reminded me of him.Therefore I decided to throw it. Yesterday, I threw it from the  window.I am happier than before. If I threw it, I can throw everything..(Nurseza Okur)


● Of course ‘lies’ . The main reason is not I can’t but I don’t want. Telling lies is a bad habit. If you ask me something like that, I will answer ‘lies’. Of course I could answer you as ‘Special items or something’ but I want to be more original. (Ezgi Koyuncu)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder