6 Mart 2012 Salı

HOW OFTEN DO YOU DOODLE? WHAT DO YOUR DOODLES USUALLY LOOK LIKE?


● When I am tired from working all day or I am tired of life or lessons, I usually doodle. I usually draw a labyrinth. But this labyrinth hasn’t got an exit. If I do this labyrinth, I get confused. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)


● When I am bored, I doodle something. I draw geometric figures. I have always liked drawing something. But sometimes, I don’t want to do it. Then I would like to listen to music to get rid of my boring life. (Nurseza Okur)


● When I am bored, I usually doodle, especially in the lesson. I don’t know why I doodle but I enjoy doodling. My doodles look like geometric figures.(Mehmet Emin İpek)

I am interested in painting. I involuntarily doodle. I usually draw views or jungle pictures and I sometimes write my surname. According to some researches, doodling is an illness. Writing your name or surname or autograph is a serious problem in psychology. (Şeyda Sönmez)



When I am bored or I don’t sleep, I doodle.I usually draw extraordinary figures. For example a rabbit from 62 J Doodling isn’t a waste of time, it appreciates  your time so you can do it whenever you want. (Ramazan Çobanoğlu)




● If I make doodles, certainly the lesson is so boring. Teachers(!!!) are responsible for this situation. Generally I draw surrealist signs. (Batuhan Potur)


● When I am bored or when I think of something, I doodle. Generally, I write my name. I sign somewhere. In fact my best doodles are the ones that I draw in the letters.(Seda Erdoğan)




1 yorum: