5 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

WHAT IS THE BEST (OR FUNNIEST COMMERCIAL YOU'VE EVER SEEN?


My best commercial is certainly Olips .Erol and his friends are at the party. When they are dancing, Erol's mother scream 'EROOOOOOLL' and then music stops.Everyone looks at Erol's mother. She says: 'Erol, have you got any Olips', and Erol says:'Yes,certainly.' (Ayşegül Durur)




● I like watching commercials. I recall the days when I was a child. I played a game with my sister about guessing the commercials. I have a lot of favorite commercials. One of my favorites is IKEA furniture commercial. There is a girl who keeps saying ‘ Is it okra again?’ in the commercial. I find that funny. (Şeyda Sönmez)


● In the past, an interesting man attended Esra Ceyhan’s program. His name was Sabri.  Sabri claimed that he could fly.While he tried to fly, he said ‘Allah Allah!’. This event is known all over the world. Because Sabri was shown by Jay Leno. Then a commercial was based on this event. Şafak Sezer acted in the commercial. It was very funny. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)

●My fovourite advertisement is ‘Privacy’ perfume ad. In the perfume for men, there is a woman in the bottle. In the perfume for women, there is a man in the bottle. Finally the woman says ‘Love is intentionally captivity.’ (Ramazan Çobanoğlu)



●I enjoy watching Redbull commercials.  It is very simple but very funny. Redbull’s commercials’ motto is that everyone is flown away by Redbull.  (Redbull gives you wings)I hate long commercials. I think commercials must be short and meaningful.( Mehmet Emin İpek)

●My funniest commercial is Turkcell. I like the commercial which Şahan Gökbakar and a shepherd act in. Şahan Gökbakar is called ‘Öztürk’ in the commercial. My best scene is the one which Öztürk gets angry at the shepherd. It is a very amusing commercial. (Seda Erdoğan)

●I enjoy watching ‘Türk Telekom’ commercials. Because Cem Yılmaz has been performing since 2008. Cem Yılmaz is the best comedian in Turkey. Therefore these commercials are made better by Cem Yılmaz. They are so funny that I am not tired of watching them for a thousand times. (Nurseza Okur)




● Garanti’s commercials are the best among which I watch nowadays. There are the musicians of Bremen in the commercial and they sing all together. They consist of a donkey, a dog, a bird and a chicken. They are very funny. (Pınar Demir)









1 yorum: