10 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

HOW OFTEN DO YOU PURCHASE LOTTERY TICKETS? HAVE YOU EVER WON ANYTHING?


● I sometimes play games of chance. Usually the games are kinds of football. When the good teams of the world play match, I try to guess their match results. I create a mixture for myself. Sometimes I win , sometimes I lose. If you play a game of chance , you always must think about your loss not to be addicted.(Can Kartal)



● I always play İddaa. Therefore, I am an addict. I and my friend bet very much and win lottery. But I shouldn't play İddaa .(Ömercan Pekteş)




●I always buy scratch cards, İddaa or lottery tickets but I usually don’t win anything. I rarely won small bonus but one day I will win the jackpot. I have given much money for it so far, I will take my money backJ (Necati Demircan)




●I just buy a single bus ticket to go to Antalya. Idon’t buy tickets of chance. Because I am the unluckiest girl in the world.  I haven’t won even the smallest prize.(Hilal Yılmaz)




●I always play Toto. But I am not an addict. I don’t waste money. I have never won anything. I hope to win one day. (Aydan Gökçe)



● I have never had a chance to get tickets.I don't believe in lottery tickets. I don't like it. I think, it is forbidden by religion. I don't have a chance anyway. So I don't prefer.(Betül Kantarcıoğlu)



●I have never been interested in playing the lottery. I didn’t wonder about playing it. But  it might be fun for a few times. It would be fun to try playing. I think it is just for fun. But it wouldn’t be my ideal. (Samiha Yanık)



●I sometimes play İddaa. If my friends play İddaa, I play too. Yesterday we prepared six coupons. However, none of them were right because of Manchester City. I regret playing İddaa.(Fatih Bakkal)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder