28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHICH DO YOU DO MORE OFTEN ,HUM OR WHISTLE? WHEN AND WHY?


I hardly ever hum.Because I don't like.But I am a good whistler.If I am alone, I can whistle.It doesn't matter for me. (Mehmet Emin İpek)

●If I am happy, I can whistle. I like humming.I have a bad voice but I sing a song on my own. (Ali İzzet Damar)

●I don't know how to whistle. When I eat something delicious, I hummmmmmmmmmmmmm...:))(Ayşegül Durur)

●I listen to music and sometimes hum. If I know the song, I can sing the lyrics.If I don't know the lyrics, I hum. That's why humming is bullshit! I whistle when I catch the bus.(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)

●I have a bad voice.So I usually whistle. Although my voice is bad, I sometimes sing songs to my friends and they say:'Please stop singing!' but I don't listen to them.I keep singing with my bad voice. I am sorry that I can't help singing:) (Nurseza Okur)


●I usually hum while I am studying or doing something.Suppose that I am at work and I like doing it.Sometimes I'm tired from doing something and then I hum.(Seda Erdoğan)

●I can't whistle. I usually hum. While I am having a bath, I always hum.Because my voice sounds good.(Tuğçe Şenbaş)

●I can't whistle because I haven't got an ability.But when I like a song, it goes around in my brain.(Batuhan Potur)

●I always hum to improve my English.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder