28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT?

●When I can't sleep at night, I don't count sheep.I listen to music.I think better than counting sheep.Sometimes I eat chocolate.(Betül Kantarcıoğlu)


●If I can't sleep at night, first I change my positionIf I still can't sleep,I get up and eat something.I try watching TV or playing computer.Then I certainly will sleep.(Fatih Bakkal)


●If I can't sleep, I watch a film.I have a shower to feel more sleepy.I listen to music.(Hilal Yılmaz)




●I shake my feet.Because I relax.Sometimes Ilisten to music.If I still can't sleep, I don't try to sleep.I wake my roommates up and we talk during the night.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


●In the past, when I couldn't sleep for a long time, I used to turn on the lights  and started to talk with my sisters until I fell asleep.Our chats included interesting events and advice.They also included funny things.But now, I listen to music or watch a movie.If I am so sleepy ,I don't start a film.Because I wonder the end of it.(Samiha Yanık)


●First I get out of the bed, and then I turn on the TV.If there is something that catches my attention,I turn on the computer. I look at my friends on the net ot watch a movie.Before watching it, I go to the kitchen.I prepare a sandwich.I am usually hungry at night.(Hilal Karakaş)


●When I can't sleep, I try to sleep. If I am not  successful, I get up and turn on my computer.Then I listen to music and look at the funny pictures.If I can't again, finally I only wait for my sleep.(Can Kartal)


● I daydream. I play game on my mobile.I toss and turn.If I still can't sleep, the sun rises and I get up..(Merve Malçok)


●I usually sleep but if I can't ,I read a book, which is very boring.Although I read a book, if I can't sleep, I won't sleep.(İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)


●I used to walk around in the past.I drank water.Sometimes I thought of old memories. But now I am very tired, I sleep quickly.(Ömercan Pekteş)


●I hate counting sheep.That idea is very nonsense.I can't afford to count those sheep (???) I prefer listening to music.My brain gets tired from listening .Therefore, I fall asleep.(Büşra Soltan)


●If I can't sleep at night,at first I get up and play computer games.If I can't sleep although I try everything, I give up sleeping.After all, sleeping isn't everything.(Taha Genç)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder