28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHAT IS THE WORST MEAL YOU'VE EVER EATEN?

● I had never eaten such bad meals before I ate something in the dormitory.I ate cauliflower last month and I didn't like it. Spinach is the worst meal I've ever eaten. (Ali İzzet Damar)


●I have tasted kelle paça (sheep's head and foot soup) once.I hated it and I still hate it. I won't eat it anymore. It has been one of the biggest mistakes in my life.I hate liver and other sorts of meat. You mustn't try either.(Ayşegül Durur)




●Fish is the worst meal I've ever eaten. Because I hate eating fish. My parents have always insisted on me to try but I've  made up my mind that it isn't delicious so I quit trying.(Şeyda Sönmez)


● A few years ago, my mother wasn't at home. I was really hungry but I don't know how to cook. I tried cooking pasta. Unfortunately, I made a lot of mistakes. For example I didn't remember to pour oil. It was so hard that my tooth was broken. It was the worst meal I had ever eaten.(Nurseza Okur)


●I ate cauliflower one year ago. It is the worst meal I have ever eaten.I disliked it. I don't advise anyone to eat it.(Alican Karaer)


●I never eat offal meals.I think they are odious. I can eat all other meals. It doesn't matter for me.




●I like all the meals.Especially, my sister makes such delicious meals and desserts.I am not choosy in eating.( Mevlüt Can)


●It is tortellini.Actually it is  very delicious . But I ate it in a restaurant and it was cooked very badly. It had a sauce , but the sauce was brown and it tasted very strange. I never go to that restaurant anymore.(Seda Erdoğan)


●When I was a child, I once ate okra. That was awful. But I had to eat all of them. Because it was cooked by my grand aunt.(Tuğçe Şenbaş)


●Actually, I eat every meal except okra. When I was a child, my mom used to force me to eat okra. I ate but I didn't want to. I even didn't chew and just swallowed. It was bad but I sometimes eat it. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)













Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder