28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHEN YOU LEAVE A ROOM DO YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE OR KEEP THE LIGHTS ON MOST OF THE TIME?

●I always keep them on.I don't care. After all, I stay in a dormitory. The owner of the dormitory should think. One day if I rent a house, I will think:) (Ramazan Çobanoğlu)




●It is important for global warming so I usually turn the lights off.Besides, electiricty is very expensive. I try not to be prodigal. Because prodigality is forbidden by religion.I turn the lights on at night so that thieves can not break into my house.( Tuğçe Şenbaş)


●I am not interested in turning the lights on.Because our lights have sensor.I can't help not anwering your question.You shouldn't avoid asking me such questions:) (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


●I always turn them off. The bill can be heavy. My father can get angry. Turning the lights on can be a waste.I haven't so much luxury.If I keep them on, my brothers will turn them off.(Nurseza Okur)


●If I go to the kitchen to drink something, I don't turn off the lights.But if I go to a further place, for exp: to the market, I turn them off.(M.Emre Tekin)


●When I leave a room, I always turn the lights off. If I don't, I will waste energy. I don't want to waste and all people must be frugal.(Mehmet Emin İpek)


●I leave the room and run.Because I don't want to miss the bus. I call my mom and I say: 'Hi mom,how are you?I've forgotten to turn the lights off!!'  :)  (Batuhan Potur)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder