28 Şubat 2012 Salı

HOW OFTEN DO YOU READ YOUR HOROSCOPE?DO YOU BELIEVE THERE'S ANY TRUTH TO IT?



YOU CAN TELL YOUR ZODIAC AS:
My sign of zodiac is.............. 
 or 
My horoscope is...................




●I don't believe that but it might describe me. Sometimes I like to read it.I might get surprised.It makes me smile. When I see it on the net, on a newspaper ,I can't help reading it.(Samiha Yanık)


●I read my horoscope once a month. My horoscope is Leo.I have believed in horoscopes since 1993.I think everybody should read their own horoscope. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)


●I have read it twice in my life until now.But I am not interested in horoscopes. Therefore I don't know so much about it.I think that the horoscopes I believe are different from the ones today.(Taha Genç)


●I believe that I have my horoscope features. My horoscope is Taurus.I advise you to meet people who are Taurus. But I don't read my horoscope.(Büşra Soltan)


●I don't believe in horoscope. I am a Cancer.I sometimes read it. For exp I read and say 'Today will be good.' but it often doesn't happen .(Ömercan Pekteş)


●I look at my daily horoscope.If it says good things, I want to believe it.(Merve Malçok)


●One day I was talking to a friend of mine who believed in horoscope. I had a newspaper which included horoscope.I asked him his horoscope and read  another one.Finally he said:'That's me!' Continue to believe!! (Can Kartal)


●Horoscopes explain characters. I believe them. Because astrology is a science.People who are of the same horoscope show similar features. For example Pisces are emotional. Leo people are conceited. But I don't believe the things about future. They are not correct.(Hilal Karakaş)


●I hardly ever read it.If there is something good,I believe.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


●I believe in horoscopes. I read it every morning in the newspaper.My sign of zodiac is Aries. It reflects my character.I am very stubborn. (Hilal Yılmaz) 


●I don't usually follow my horoscope. While I am reading newspaper, I look at it too yet I don't believe it .I think horoscopes are bullshit.Because my future can't be connected to the movements of a few planets.(Fatih Bakkal)


●I often read my horoscope. I believe it. But it is not true.I trick myself.I love to hear good words. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu) 

1 yorum:

  1. I really like your answers:))go ahead guys!!! (NK)

    YanıtlaSil