28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHEN YOU ARE ALONE AT HOME, DO YOU WEAR SHOES, SOCKS,SLIPPERS OR GO BAREFOOT?

●I prefer going barefoot in summer. But mostly I wear socks in winter. My mother always tells me to wear my slippers.But I don't listen to her. I love being comfortable. ( Betül Kantarcıoğlu)


●When I am alone at home, I wear socks. If the weather is hot, I go barefoot. As I go to bed, I take out my socks. I hate wearing slippers. I only wear slippers on the beach.(Fatih Bakkal)


●I am usually barefoot unless it is cold. I wear socks most of the time in  winter. In summer,  feet deserve freedom.(Ali Coşkun)


●I don't wear slippers or socks. Because I don't like hot. My feet sweat. If the floor is wet, I wear slippers. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)


●When I am alone at home, I usually prefer to wear socks or slippers. But I used to have a habit. I used to wear socks in summer and wear nothing i n winter.I was going barefoot at home when I was a child. My mother didn't like that. Particularly she used to warn me in winter. I still don't wear socks. I generally prefer socks and slippers. They make me feel comfortable at home.(Samiha Yanık)


●I don't wear anything. I go barefoot at home. I like it. It's cool and fresh. (Kutay Erözcan)


● I always wear socks at home. It's been my habit since my childhood. I couldn't be comfortable without socks when I was alone. Because I couldn't hit the ball well.(Can Kartal)


●I have never worn shoes at home. Because it makes the house dirty. Therefore, nobody can sit on the carpet. The worst thing is that children and babies can not play on the carpetThey can be ill. I have never understood the people who wear shoes on the carpet. Of course that is my idea. But I don't prefer wearing shoes.I sometimes wear slippers at home.But not every time.Sometimes I wear socks or go barefoot. It depends on the season.( Taha Genç)


●I don't wear socks even in winter. Because my feet aren't cold buy my mother forces me. I like wearing slippers.(Hilal Yılmaz)


●I generally wear socks. Sometimes I wear slippers. But I never wear shoes. I think, we shouldn't wear shoes at home. because shoes are very dirty. Besides, my family doesn't allow wearing shoes at home.(Melikenur Balıkçı)


●I prefer to use orthopedic slippers. I don't want to make my socks dirty. I want to  avoid stepping on the dirt by wearing slippers.I also wear them to seem taller especially when they match with my dress. (Hilal Karakaş)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder