28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHAT ANIMAL ARE YOU THE MOST LIKE?WHY?

●I feel myself like a cicada this year.I feel very lazy but I want to be an ant as soon as possible. Because I don't have enough time.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)


●All of us are animals.We fight to be a human.I want to be an elephant. Because they never forget and never jump.(Batuhan Potur)



● I googled the question. I found several tests.I answered two of them. According to the first one, my personality is similar to a turtle. I want everyone to treat me like I do.I am loyal and honest.I don't like gossiping.I think this test is true for me. Besides, I am always tired like a turtle. According to the second test, I am mostly like a unicorn.It symbolizes goodness, purity, truth,wisdom,honesty and beauty.( Tuğçe Şenbaş)

●I am like a worm.Because we have similar features. For exp worms are addicted to their families like me.They carry out their responsibility.Worm is a symbol for fidelity and patience in many cultures. (Seda Erdoğan)


● I am like an ostrich.Because when ostriches are ashamed of something, they bury their heads into the sand. I am such a shy girl that I look for a hole in order to hide my head like ostriches.(Nurseza Okur)




●I am like a marten. Sansar(marten) Salvo likes me and marten is an animal. Marten's nose and side face profile are similar to mine.I like both of them.Maybe you don't like.( Mehmet Rakipoğlu)



●I think butterfly.Because I am very touchy and sensitive like them.(Ayşegül Durur)



●I am mostly like a squirrel. Because it is funny and energetic.It never stops and it is a small animal.It always wanders on trees.I like wandering in the forests between trees as well:) (Büşra Demir)


●I love dolphins and I resemble a dolphin. Dolphins are very friendly and helpful. Dolphins ,which are funny, love dancing and swimming. Dolphins are faithful like me. I never cheat my friends. That's the reason why I chose dolphin.( Şeyda Sönmez)


●I like having chats with my friends. I listen to their troubles and I cheer them up. Thus, I'm a parakeet.(budgie)(Ali İzzet Damar)


●I think I am like a wolf. Because wolves dislike being alone and wolves take care of their family.I hate being alone like wolves and I can't live without my family.( Mehmet Emin İpek)













Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder