27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

DO YOU SAVE OLD GREETING CARDS AND LETTERS OR THROW THEM ALL AWAY?

●I usually save letters. Because they are very important in my life.They are memories.Thanks to them, I remember my memories.But I have thrown one letter in my life. Actually, I gave it to a friend of  mine.Because it made me sad:( (Tuğçe Şenbaş)


● I save little things special for me.Sometimes they make me feel better, especially when I am sad.Most of the time I read them and becoma happy.I consider them important. (Ayşe Sadi)


●I save old greeting cards and letters. Because the letters are very important for me. It is worth saving letters. I regret cutting some of my letters. The letters remind old things. (Büşra Soltan)




● Cards and letters are very important, so I save them.If they aren't important, why should I save them? I have a house full of cards. (İ.Hakkı Özçelik)


●I save old cards and letters.If I look at them, I remember good old memories.Because they are my history. They can't be rubbish!(Ömercan Pekteş)


●I want to save old letters but I don't have letters.But I save my sister and my brother's wedding invitation cards.Because they are special for me.My wedding invitation will be a book so that I can keep people from throwing it. They will have to save the book:) (Ayşegül Durur)


●If I like some old greeting cards and letters, I can save them.When I'm bored ,I look at them and they make me happy. I don't save old letters which remind me of my bad memories.I immediately throw them away. (Mehmet Emin İpek)


●If they are important or valuable, I might save them. Because I like collecting memories.I can't help keeping the cards and letters which are likable.I have a box which includes the nost important things. When I get letters and cards, I put them in my box.(Şeyda Sönmez)


●I don't save old letters. Because they have never come:) If one day a letter comes, I won't save either:) ( M.Emre Tekin)


My parents think that the wedding cards are not important after the wedding so we don't save. But we save the wedding videos.(Mevlüt Can)


I am interested in reading old letters.Because they are important for me. (Alican Karaer)


I haven't had a letter so far. But if the letter is sent by someone, I can save it.Because it is a memory and I like remembering the past. (Pınar Demir)


I save old greeting cards and letters so that I can read again whenever I want. I can share them with my children in the future. I can remember the past years. They can be good memories for me in the future. (Nurseza Okur)


●I keep special letters and postcards.Because those are important for me. When I read them again, I feel happy. (Büşra Demir)


When someone sends me a letter, I am always happy. Being happy takes so many things and if one letter makes me happy, I save and never throw it away. What I mean is a letter which makes you happy shouldn't be a garbage.(Ezgi Koyuncu)


Of course I save them. Because they are important to me. But I don't have any.Nobody writes a letter to me:(  (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


●I save them because they remind me of the past. I throw them all away to forget everything. I save them because the smell of the paper will be great in the future. (Ali İzzet Damar)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder