29 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL TO COOK?WHY?




● I make omelette.Because it is cheaper than other meals. It is made fast.The egg includes mineral and calcium. I like omelette.I am a student so I can eat omelette. (necati Demircan)



●I like Turkish ravioli ‘Mantı’. It tastes delicious,yet it is difficult to make.It is beautiful with garlic and yoghurt.It is very nutritious. Mantı is an old dish. I think everyone loves mantı. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)

●My favorite meal is pasta. Because it is simple and delicious. There are many kinds of pasta. I can make it well. My favorite dessert is tiramisu. Because it includes coffee. I like coffee and mascarpone. I like cooking meals. But I prefer eating to cooking.(Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)

●I like to eat sarma. But nobody wants to try to cook it. Although it tastes nice and delicious, it requires effort and so much time. Cooking might be difficult. Eating is faster than cooking. It might make me mad. But it is worth tasting. Every good thing requires effort. (Samiha Yanık)

●My favorite meal is spaghetti with bolognese sauce. Spaghetti is such an easy meal. My friends sometimes come over and I immediately cook spaghetti. Because it is very easy to make it.(Ayşe Gizem Sadi)

●I think cooking requires talent. I wasn’t born to do it.Therefore, I don’t like cooking. But whatever the meal is, I like it. I always have a difficult time cooking at home.I think I stopped cooking. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)

●Despite eating, I don’t put on weight. Therefore, I can eat hamburger every day. Some people dislike this situation.I like making a cake. I learn how to make a cake from ‘Oktay Usta’. I am just joking. (Büşra Soltan)

● I can’t cook anything except sandwich. I can only make a sandwich. If I make a sandwich, it is the best sandwich you have ever eaten. It is so good that you may even eat your fingers. (Ömercan Pekteş)


● My favorite meal is sarma, yet I don’t know how to cook. But I’ll learn one day and I’ll do whatever I want. My favourite meal to cook is pastry, because I can do it better than other meals. Every kind of pastry is done with careJ (Melikenur Balıkçı)

● Actually, I had never cooked anything until I started to study at university. Cooking is a good thing, yet it isn’t suitable for me. Unfortunately, I have to cook something to eat. In fact, I haven’t learned how to cook yet. Only I can cook something that is easy. Unlike my friends that I live together at home, I’m very unsuccessful in cooking.  But I believe that I will be successful in cooking. On the one hand I can’t really cook but on the other hand my friends have never felt hungry. Because I always give them something to eat by ordering something from a restaurant. It is a good but an expensive idea, isn’t it? I have to get rid of that, if not, I will be killed by my fatherJ (Taha Genç)

●My mother’s meal is the most delicious food I’ve ever eaten. Especially her cake is wonderful. Unlike the cakes which are sold in sweetshops, my mother’s cakes are delicious and healthier. (Can Kartal)


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder