27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WILDEST ANIMALS YOU'VE EVER TOUCHED ?


●I like animals but some of them are very dangerous and terrible. Therefore I don’t want to touch them unlike pretty and useful animals. Despite being small, cats are one of the most frightening animals for me. (Merve Malçok)


●A few years ago in Canakkale when I came home, I saw two bats in our living room. They broke into our home. They were flying meaninglessly because they couldn't see in light. Then I hit them with a stick and killed them like a hero. I apologize to all the animal-lovers but I had to protect my family. (Ali Coşkun)



When I was a child , I touched an eagle.It was a very big bird.It looked very noble.I touched it but only for a few seconds. It looks noble but it is a rebellious animal. (Pınar Demir)



●I don’t know if the animals  that I touched were wild. For exp: cats,dogs or birds …etc. Actually ,I live in a city, because of that I can’t see wild animals. Therefore, we can see the wild animals only at the zoo or in villages. For example: I was in our own village. I and my best friend were on the top of Şehitler Tepesi. We had to look after some sheep at night. I don’t know how many sheep there were. Suddenly they came to eat our sheep. They wandered around us. Our shepherd and dog chased them. Then it took 30 minutes for the shepherd and the dog to come back. Actually, the event took place at night, we weren’t afraid. Then I stopped to think , what if we had been hurt by the wolves? They aren’t pets I think. We were saved from their attack. I will never forget this event. (Taha Genç)


● I don't remember touching a wild animal. I have never wanted to touch them. In my opinion, it isn't necessary. Some people can't help touching them. Has anyone ever asked to herself/himself whether the animals like this situation? (Can Kartal) 


● I touched a wild animal two years ago.I was very scared. I screamed but nobody heard.Because that animal was in our house. It fell on me. It was a LIZARD!! It was a very bad moment! (Hilal Yılmaz)



I have never touched a wild animal. But once I touched a mouse. It was the most disgusting animal I had ever seen. (Ali İzzet Damar)



●  I don’t touch wild animals. But I love animals. My favorite animal is dog. I had a dog when I was a child. I miss it. I advise you to be interested in animals which live in the streets.You must leave some water at your doors.Because animals have difficulty finding water. (Büşra Soltan)







●Human is the wildest animal I've ever touched. (M.Emre Tekin)


●I have an animal phobia so I never touch animals. (Seda Erdoğan)


●When I was a child, I had a chick one day. A cat ate my chick.Therefore I hate animals.I find all the animals frightening.(Tuğçe Şenbaş)


I touched an ostrich two years ago.It snuggled and I touched it.It wanted to bite my fingers. The guide saved me. I was very afraid. (Büşra Demir)



●  Although I like all of the animals, unfortunately I can’t touch them. I think everybody likes animals. The animals shouldn’t be killed by the people. Because God didn’t create them unnecessarily. All of the animals serve nature. If you want life, you mustn’t kill them. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)



Once upon a time I saw a shark. I am afraid of sea animals.But the shark was very little and I jumped into the sea. I went near the shark and caressed it.Its skin was very smooth. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


I have never touched a wild animal but a few years ago I went to a circus. I saw a lot of wild animals. Although I wanted to touch, I was afraid. It is a shame that I didn't touch a wild animal:( (Nurseza Okur)






My cousin and I were playing in our garden when we were children. Then we saw a Van cat. It was a white cat. It was bigger than other cats.Its eyes had different colours.We wanted to caress the cat.As soon as we touched it, it hurt us.Then we ran away. (Mevlüt Can)



●  I have never touched a wild animal. I don’t like touching animals. If you touch a lion or a crocodile, it can eat your hand. I don’t understand why people touch themJ (Ömercan Pekteş)



I don't like touching animals. But I have mistakenly touched a jellyfish. I was so afraid. Fortunately it wasn't poisonous.(Şeyda Sönmez)



●  I have never touched a wild animal. But I remember catching a snake’s eyes when I was about 8 years old. I don’t know how I did it. I think, it was like childhood bravery. I wouldn’t do it now. Because it might be dangerous form e. Fortunately, I wasn’t bitten. (Samiha Yanık)



●I have never touched a wild animal. ButI want to touch one day. Why not? It may be interesting. In the dormitory my friend’s roommates bought a turtle. I can touch them. They are pretty. I think there is no need to touch a wild animal. Your finger may go away. (Kutay Erözcan)

● I  have never touched a wild animal but I touched a tamed animal.It was a shark. I touched its fin.Moreover, ı swam with it.(Mehmet Emin İpek)



●  I went to Atatürk Orman Çiftliği last summer. There were animals such as fish, tigers, snakes, monkeys and hippos. I touched a monkey. But I don’t like monkeys. Because monkeys always want food and they never go away.( Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)



●I had to touch a grassopher because it jumped on my neck.I also touched a horse but it wasn't wild.In fact it is one of the sensitive animals in the world. I think the wildest animal is snake.I don't want to touch it but I want to watch it.I'm looking forward to seeing a crocodile one day.(Ayşegül Durur)



●  I am afraid of animals. I can’t touch them. I am afraid even it is a bird. The wildest animal I’ve ever touched is a cat. I also touched a duck. I would like to keep a snake in my house. It might be a nice experience. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder