27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF YOUR HEIGHT?

You can play basketball if you are tall.Some girls like tall boys. You should be 1.80 m. Because it is normal for human beings.If you are a tall man, you may hit your head to the top of the door.So be careful:) (Kutay Erözcan)




I am 1.65 m tall. I don't have to wear high-heeled shoes:) (Hilal  Yılmaz)


If you are tall, you can look different from others .You can wear whatever you like.Besides, a tall person doesn't have much weight. Therefore they look fit. (Samiha Yanık)


I am not a short person who doesn't see the stage at a concert. But I must hang all of the curtains:( I am not a tall boy whose head hits the door.But I can't touch the basket pot. (Can Kartal)


●I am of middle-height.I am satisfied with it. Being middle-height means passing through everywhere. I haven't hit my head so far.I can touch the ceiling. (Fatih Bakkal)




●I am 1.65 m tall. I think I have some advantages.I am taller than many women .I also wear high-heeled shoes. Trousers are usually perfect for me. I can also reach something high.(Melikenur Balcı)


●I am short. I never bump into the branches of the trees. If I wear high-heeled shoes,I can be normal.But I can't play basketball and I can't reach high shelves. ( Aydan Gökçe)


●I am a girl of medium height. I don't have an advantage.I have disadvantages. I can't close the windows in the lab:)) (Betül Kantarcıoğlu)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder