27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

DO YOU SQUEEZE THE TOOTHPASTE TUBE OR ROLL IT?





●I squeeze the tube. I don't like to roll it. But when it is about to finish, It is better to roll it. (Melikenur Balcı) 


●I squeeze onto the middle of the toothpaste. Because I enjoy it more.(Aydan Gökçe)


●Actually I roll it.That is better.Because it is being completely empty if I roll it. But a confession: I don't do it every day. I do it when I remember.(Taha Genç)


●I use...............toothpaste which has apple flavour.I prefer squeezing the tube. I usually brush my teeth twice a day.(Fatih Bakkal)


●I squeeze the toothpaste tube without thinking of its results. It doesn't seem to have an advantage or disadvantage.The only purpose is to brush the teeth.Don't be afraid and squeeze. (Can Kartal)




●I have squeezed the toothpaste until now but I want to try rolling it.It sounds logical.This method can make me use more and more toothpaste.(Samiha Yanık)


 I will shake the end of the toothpaste.I brush my teeth everyday.(Hilal Yılmaz)


●I roll it. Because it is good and easy. I feel better when I roll it :D I think............................is the best toothpaste in the world and I use it. When I use it, my teeth are clean and fresh. People must take care of their teeth. (Kutay Erözcan)




I squeeze the toothpaste. It is used much more easily. It is faster and more practical. (Betül Kantarcıoğlu) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder