27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

WHAT MAKES YOU TICK?



  I don’t need anything to do homework. ‘Cause I don’t do nice things before studying. I usually love to do them after studying. Doing nice things after studying makes me rest more and more. Then, it is funny. Besides you can do more things to have fun. (Samiha Yanık)

Conditions necessary to study lesson: If the internet connection is bad, I do my homework. If there is a visa within two days, I repeat old subjects. I study to learn something and to improve myself. (Fatih Bakkal)

If there is a very important test, I study hard. If I like the teacher, I study and I try to love the lesson.  I am compelled to study. ( Hilal Yılmaz)

Like every student, I don’t want to study. But I study when my father calls me. He calls me once a week and says ‘You must study hard for your lesson!!’’ Therefore I regret not studying lesson. This life is my life. (Büşra Soltan)

I can study after I eat something and sleep. If I still can’t study, someone should give me gas J (encourage me) Sometimes I am bored. Then I go to the cinema. I talk to my brothers and I can study. (İsmail Hakkı Özçelik)

If there is no film to watch, no job to do, I can study. I also want to study when my mother tells me to do some work. If I want to go somewhere, it also makes me tick. (Hilal Karakaş)

Actually, I don’t want to study, but I must do. For exp last year I entered ÖSS. I was very bored but I studied.  Because I had to win and it was impossible to disappoint my parents. In the end I
won the exam and we were very happy. (Kutay Erözcan)

While doing homework, I like listening to music. Thanks to music, I can focus on my homework. If the question is very hard, I do rhythm by foot.  I didn’t stop the rhythm this timeJ (Ömercan Pekteş)

When I am tired from studying, I say to myself ‘ Damn, what’re you doing? You must study harder to be a big man.’ Of course I’m just kidding. In that case , I think about the things that my parents are doing for me , then I try to study again. Most of the time I listen to music while studying. That helps me (to) study . (Ali Coşkun)

Nobody likes studying lesson, yet we must study to reach our targets. I study when exams approach and I do my homework if I am inspired. (Merve Malçok)

The students who don’t like lessons get tired of studying. Me, too. Usually I am so bored while I am studying. Once in a while, I want to, unfortunately I go outside. I hope one day I will like studying but that day I won’t be a student.  (Ayşe Gizem Sadi)


● I want to guarantee my future. I hope to have a good job. I have a family that trust me. I want to go to England for ERASMUS. I want to be a good example for my children.(Ramazan Çobanoğlu)

●If my homework isn't interesting enough, I sometimes postpone studying.When my teacher appreciates my working, I want to study.If I love the lesson, it makes me tick.If my teacher were Brad Pitt, I would study harder.(Şeyda Sönmez)

I want to be an ambassador and I am responsible for studying.Because if I want to be an ambassador,I must study hard. Besides, all of my friends study and when I see them, I want to study,too.(Mehmen Emin İpek)


●Homeworks. But I don't like teachers who give a lot of homework. (present company expected:)) (M.Emre Tekin)


I anticipate having a good job.I don't want to waste time.I want to make my family happy.I have always liked English since my childhood.These make me tick.(Nurseza Okur)


I prefer doing homework to watching TV. I just agree to study alone.(Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


●By the time I studied for ÖSS, I had eaten a lot of browni cake.Because it gave me energy.If I get a bad mark, I must study hard. When I feel stupid myself, I usually study lesson. I study so that I can't think of bad things.I learn a lot of things by studying.


●Nothing can make me study.Because I don't like it.It is so boring.I am afraid of doing homework.But now?? :)) (Batuhan Batur)














Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder