27 Şubat 2012 Pazartesi

WHAT ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE REFLECTS YOUR PERSONALITY?


● I enjoy visiting living room.Because it is like me.It is very loud and fun like me.Therefore, I prefer the living room. (Ömercan PEKTEŞ)

●Sometimes my bedroom, sometimes kitchen.Because I like reading books,sleeping and watching films.I have read a lot of pages so far.In addition to eating, I like my life. (İ.Hakkı Özçelik)

●The kitchen reflects my personality.Because I love eating. I need the kitchen every time.I cannot live without food.I feel good in the kitchen. (Büşra Soltan)

● The kitchen reflects my personality.Sometimes I am looking forward to going to kitchen.I like cooking too. When I eat dessert,I am such a happy girl.By the way I have broken several plates and glasses so far:)) (Ayşe SADİ)






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder