28 Şubat 2012 Salı

WHAT ARE THE BEST STEPS YOU'VE EVER TAKEN IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH?

●I eat fruit and vegetables so much. I'm interested in going to gym.I eat and sleep regularly. I always try to think about positive things. I  use drugs as little as possible.(Ali Coşkun)





●I don't care about healthy life. Because even if I live healthily, I will die.I know this so I don't mind. I just sleep, drink water etc. every day. (Mehmet Rakipoğlu)


I do sports every day.I eat my mother's dishes. Because they are very healthy. I watch comedy films. Because laughing improves health.I go trekking. I do shopping.Shopping makes me happy. (Hilal Karakaş)


I played basketball in high school. I use blood drugs. Because my blood level is low. I run on a treadmill once a week. I jump rope once a week.I ride a bike. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)


● I don't do anything. I eat fastfood.I drink coke.I don't do any sports. I only walk. (Melikenur Balıkçı)


●I have a balanced diet. I never smoke. I have been doing sports for a long time.I have breakfast every day.I am committed to being happy because it is more important than anything.(Seda Erdoğan)






●I have never smoked in my life. I have a regular sleep and I have been drinking so much water for four years. I rarley drink coke. I usually drink fruit juice. I go to the dentist once every 6 months.(Mevlüt Can)


I haven't been sick for six years.Because I was vaccinated against the flu twice in a row. I always pay attention.I swim a lot. I am more vigorous. I eat a lot of fruit. (Hilal Yılmaz)


●Last year I went to the gym to lose weight. But it didn't work. Because I didn't pay attention. Now I don't go to the gym but I pay attention to my meals. (M.Emin İpek)


● We can not do anything to improve our health. Because healthy teeth needs brushing. Our hair needs washing. The hands should be washed to be healthy. Therefore we must do everything for our health. (Taha Genç)


●I don't sleep a lot. I run every day. I don't eat fast food. I always smile :) I eat three healthy meals a day. (Alican Karaer)


●I've been exercising for two years. I have never drunk alcohol in my life. I have been taking swimming lessons since 2005. I have a kind of allergic illness and bronchitis so I keep myself from dusty places and woolen items. (Nurseza Okur)


● The best way to be healthy is to stay away from smoking. You should do sports. Don't let anything make you angry. Eating fruit may be good for you. (Can Kartal)


●I am always hungry. I eat whatever I find.My favorite meal is breakfast.The food which I eat isn't always healthy. Our ancestors said: ' When you find meal,eat it. When you find beating (Turkish) ,run away!' (Fatih Bakkal)


●If people eat less sugar and more vegetables, they can be healthier. I always advise doing sports. If I were in people's shoes who smoke, I would never smoke. Because it is very poisonous. (Şeyda Sönmez)


●I go to sports centre. I take care of my health. I play football and finally I try to eat less.(Kutay Erözcan)


●I feel healthy. But I want to walk one hour each day. I want to get up early in order to be healthy but I can't. I used to drink coke but I haven't been drinking coke for six years. I also gave up passive smoking. ( Ayşegül Durur)


●I'm not doing anything for my health. I go to a doctor when I am sick.I think I'll take up a sport. I tried to go on a diet but I couldn't go on. Perhaps I love my weight.(Betül Kantarcıoğlu)


● Who doesn't want to be healthy in life? Therefore, I should do healthy things. For example I like to walk. It makes me rest.I used to get off the bus two or more stops earlier when I was at high school. I try to eat a little.I know I should reduce the amount of sweets but it seems difficult. I should try. Besides, swimming and riding a bike are both fun and healthy. (Samiha Yanık)


●I drink so much water.I don't smoke. I want to take up a sport.(start doing)I eat vegetables. (Aydan Gökçe Öztürk)
●I have never eaten junk food and coke. I go to doctor for check-up every year.I exercise every day. I found out the cure for cancer. I founded the medical faculty at Sakarya University. (Ali İzzet Damar)













1 yorum:

  1. Question: WHAT ARE THE BEST STEPS YOU'VE EVER TAKEN IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH?

    Sedas' Answers: I have breakfast evey day. :))
    my god ya (:

    YanıtlaSil