26 Nisan 2012 Perşembe

PREPOSITIONS



-     The new shopping center was set up. It has been filled with new goods. I am accustomed to going there. Most personnel of the shopping mall are kind to me.
I haven't met the rest of them yet.
-     My attitude towards people who smoke is bad. What makes me sad is that the people are satisfied with this terrible smell. I always complain about this situation. Our health depends on them in closed areas, although it is forbidden. The people don't feel guilty about smoking in closed areas.
-     Messi couldn't concentrate on the ball before penalty. His penalty became reason for losing the match.(Can Kartal)

-     Atatürk established the Republic of Turkey,Turkish people always refers to him as 'Uluönder'
-     His friends reacted to his mistakes so he feels lonely these days.
-     We finished half of the work, the rest of it is very hard for us.
-     The visitors who are in the zoo aren’t aware of the lion which is in the cage.
-     When their son won the cup, they were proud of him.
-     Whether the match will be played depends on the weather.
-     She concentrates on the competition so that she can win.
-     Looking is different from seeing.       (Pınar Demir)

-     I'm concerned about next visa.
-     This car is very qualified aspect of workmanship.
-     I'm excited about spring festival.
-     If you set up clock, you can wake up early.
-     A: Will you go to school tomorrow?
B: I am not sure .It depends on the homework.
-     I wonder my father's reaction to my score.
-     She couldn't get accustomed to her new stepfather.
-     He isn't satisfied with his roommate.
-     I am not prepared to listen to folk music.
-     You must contact with other company to get this bid.(Fatih Bakkal)

-     Please do not refer to me as ‘a boss’.
-     I’m bad at cooking.
-     Our boss paid for the bill for us.
-     You should concentrate on your power in order to be powerful. (star wars??)
-     If you want to be in peace, you should be filled with peace.
-     What was your reason for committing suicide?
-     Some presidents must set up powerful armies because of their enemies.
-     Students complain about being hungry.
-     Girls must take advantage of sales. (Tuğçe Şenbaş)

-     Nowadays, graduates look for job.
-     Internet enables us to contact with someone.
-     Angeline Jolie and Brad Pitt are a majestic couple.They are meant for each other.
-     My father always has a reaction to my offer to go out alone.
-     Yesterday we went swimming, my friend is really good at swimming. (Ezgi Koyuncu)

-     Old people complain about being retired.
-     I am so excited about spectacular Pierre Loti’s view.
-     We want to watch a film in the rest of the evening.
-     I am proud of your achievement.
-     Whether we are going to picnic depends on the weather.
-     Our company should set up stimulating activity for employees.
-     I am always aware of my responsibilities.
-     Everybody can take advantage of libraries.
-     He will get accustomed to my mistakes.
-     Being a forgetful person is the reason for losing my key.(Ayşegül Durur)

-     Whether we will go to picnic depends on the weather.
-     She can never touch the insects due to her fear of insects.
-     The students aren’t prepared to study their lesson.
-     I am so proud of our team’s good game.
-     I can’t concentrate on my lesson because it is so boring.
-     I am sure I’ll pass the exam but I have o be aware of the risks.
-     Our school will set up a spring festival.
-     My friends always depend on me when it comes to keeping a secret.
-     The students who are lazy are really good at sleeping.
-     If you are not satisfied with your exam result, you have a right to object. (Ali izzet Damar)

-     I love my best friends and I refer to them as ‘my sweetheart’.
-     My university set up a new conference for engineers.
-     I depend on my family whatever they do.
-     If I study something, I concentrate on it and I don’t hear anything.
-     I’ll carry out my dreams in the rest of my life.
-     People are aware of their ability but they are ashamed to do it.
-     She is interested in life stories of wise men.
-     Kerem and Aslı are meant for each other.
-     I react to people who insult other people’s success.(Seda Erdoğan)

-     I’ll set up a party so that I can be in contact with my new friends.
-     I want to get married with him. However, I have a fear of my family’s reaction to this marriage.
-     When we are in lab class, we can take advantage of Quartet program.
-     My exam was worse than I had expected. Therefore, I am not satisfied with my mark.
-     She always wants to know who is meant for her.
-     Most of the students are not prepared to do their homework. Despite their laziness, they are concerned about passing the exam.
-     Whether I can get a high mark from the exam depends on my performance.(Nurseza Okur)

-     The weather in Istanbul is different from that in Sakarya.
-     Whether the war will start depends on the countries’ attitudes.
-     What is necessary for living?
-     I am satisfied with this organization which was set up by those who I am proud of announcing their names in front of you.(Mayneymizemre)

-     There is no reason for getting a bad mark.
-     We must take advantage of our opportunities.
-     I never depend on people who lie to me.
-     If somewhere is very noisy, I can’t concentrate on my work.
-     He can never go out at night as a result of his fear of darkness.
-     My father is so proud of me because I won university.
-     I am too busy to think of food.
-     I can go the rest of my way myself.
-     My opinion is different from your opinion.
-     It’s not necessary for you to eat plenty of hamburgers.(Mehmet Emin İpek)

-     I am ashamed of you.
-     Mr.Smith is always proud of his son.
-     Men are good at playing football.
-     Sugar isn’t necessary for chickens.
-     Men are excited about cars such as Ferrari and Porsche. They are proud of what they buy. Women are satisfied with simple things.
-     Women are prepared to cook at home.
-     Some people are never kind towards him.
-     Men feel guilty about not repairing anything.
-     She wears a T-shirt to sport. (Kutay Erözcan)

-     I thought of the book which I couldn’t buy and with a mixture of curiosity and anticipation, headed off to buy the book.
-     Whether I take on a new case depends on you.
-     When I said that he is really good at singing, I had a point.
-     Needless to say, forgiving is necessary for a new beginning.
-     His behaviors began to change. He refers to normal letters as mysterious letters.
-     I have come to the conclusion that nobody can get accustomed to life so quickly after losing somebody who is important in his life.
-     It is usually ignored but pleasure of reading a book is different from a kindle.
-     We understand that there is something peculiar came over Sabri. Because he can shoot well. Of course, GS is satisfied with this situation.
-     If you brother were alive, he would be proud of you.
-     After getting engaged to Kate, he didn’t pay for anything and expected all of the things from Kate’s family.
-     The cause of the failure was our insufficient work.(Taha Genç)

-     What does your father think of buying a new car?
-     We don’t take advantage of books enough.
-     What is the cause of your not participating in the party?
-     People usually refers to Turkish soldiers as ‘Mehmetçik’.
-     He wonders what is necessary for the trip.
-     Once she lied and her friends never depend on her.
-     I want to be good at playing the violin.
-     He wasn’t aware of his wallet’s absence when it was stolen.
-     I can concentrate on my work easier by listening to music.
-     The manager of Beşiktaş has to set up a new team for next season to get rid of crisis.(Ali Coşkun)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder